User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10. Deap, but I dont get it.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    You're not a weirdo, Akaisha.. And even if you were, whats wrong with a little extra uniqueness? Ok, its scanned in now! Much better. I probably shouldn't post though, I ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    They're so cute and funny! I like the boy genious wiz (I think). He's the little one with the critter and the glasses, right?

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: FezMan

    Wow, thats cool. Is that using your.. Wacom? Love the fez, I like his face too.

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    um.. 5/10. The joke is.. um.. a bit stupid. The damn that guy is buff thing is funny. So is the cerial thing. Mine is just quotes.

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowned

    Wow that is too incredebly awesome for words and stick beating.. I LOVE IT!!! Cant really tell you why, apart from all the imagry, and atmosphere, and the dark, haunted ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I wrote a poem?

    That was cute, and deap, but it didn't really seam too heartfealt. Thats probably just me though, and as a hole its really great! I hope you post more stuff ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Wacom Test

    Would sombody please please explain to me what a wacom is? Is it some sype of sketchbook? They look really cool though, whatever it is. I like robot man.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    Ok, I have time to answer, seing as I'm ungrounded now. Why I was grounded. Long story... PM me if you care.. Hands.. Yeah I suck at them. Nose.. He ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    Your colors, though unshaded, unhighlighted, unrefined, and dull, actually look nice the way you do it. Wow, thanks Sponsen. :? Thanks everyone else to. :D :D :wink: :) :lol: You ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    Thats cool. Makes my wonder what the story is here. I like the second one better, even though I think most people won't.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    Ok, and in color!

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    Wow I love them! They're strange, and seam all.. I can't really discribe it... Misty? I can't wait to see what happens next!

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    EEEEWWW! OMG U FARTED? LIKE EWWWW!! heheheheh just kidding. Maybe its good in a way. If its more expensive, then people are less likely to use so much, and then ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Question of the Day! (For all ages...)

    Isn't that a rehetorical(sp?) question?

    Aug 27, 2005


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein