User avatar

Jennafina

  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I've been trying to write a post for this for days, without any luck. I've got storybook writers' block. x_x Is anyone else interested in writing one? I could help, ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anybody want a Critique?

    Heck yes! I would love a critique. :D Thanks!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Benedict's Goodbye

    Thanks a lot for the critiques! (It would be cool if you could be more specific, though. ;)) What I was going for here was not a full plotline, more ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: 100 Reviews in *collective gasp* 111 Days???

    Haha, I did write something. :) If you have time, it needs severe harshness, haha.

    Mar 14, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's crit shop: Revamped!

    I would love a critique on Benedict's Goodbye. Thanks, Wolf! You're getting close to that next star. :)

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Benedict's Goodbye

    “Mr. Benedict, are you up here?” Oh, Hell. I’d known they’d find me soon enough. But damn, so soon. I gave Adriana an apologetic glance, and took a step back. ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Clau, you look so serious and beautiful!

    Mar 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: 100 Reviews in *collective gasp* 111 Days???

    Hehe, you make me want to write something so you can critique it. Maybe I will. xD

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poem::: Lyrical::: I Am Intoxicated

    Hey, welcome to YWS! A couple things: 1. It's a bad idea to put your full name on the internet. All sorts of scary things could happen. I edited it ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: My Bands Lyrics by Benny

    *moved* If anyone sees a topic out of place, PM a mod, or jr. mod. Once the author posts something, they can't move it, so telling them to won't do ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite holiday?

    Halloween. I absolutely love dress up. I've been deemed too old for trick-or-treeting, but that does not mean I won't spend all of October creating a homemade costume. Haha, yeah. ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Gary Gygax Dies

    Gary Gygax, creator of D&D, died Tuesday, at 69. :( Must've failed a saving throw.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    That's beautiful! What type of cake is it? And what are those brown circles?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: it is really a crime?

    In my state, the age of legal consent is 16. Before then, it's against the law. At 16-18, there's a three years rule, meaning you can't have sex with anyone ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Lupe is Leaving

    Stage crew= best thing ever. Let us know how it went when you get back!

    Mar 6, 2008


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda