User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10.. I really really like it!! deapness in sigys! yay!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Good luck.. Thats a lot of avatar requests. Have you counted them? How many to go?

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banning Breeds

    I agree with whoever said it that it's not the breed, it's the owner. How about they just put a ban on bad dog owners? :x

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    If the goverment legalizes them then the police can move on to real crimes, instead of hunting down petty criminals.

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: shook up

    clever idea to flip it.

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: There Used To Be A Word For This.

    She killed herself with dynamight? Interesting. I've never heard that before. Sorry... Not funny. I like how its got all these metaphores. Especially the first two stanzas and the last ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    Its simple, and not very memorable, but it's cute, and sure rhymes well.

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    That would make a great logo! Win what? is there some contest?

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. Did that really happen?

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Advanced Global Personality Test Results Extraversion |||||||||| 40% Stability |||||||||||| 43% Orderliness |||||||||| 36% Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63% Interdependence |||||||||||| 43% Intellect

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. I like the second one. Sick, but funny. I don't get it about the cowbell, though. Thats why it's an 8.

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    I love drawing abstract.. It's hard for people to critique because it's not suposed realistic. Any stick beating?

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    Cute, sad, but a bit taboo. Its not exactly an original subject, but you did a good job to make it memorable. One thing It matures and continues life but ...

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: memor, immemor (remembering, forgetting)

    I Like it and can't find anything at all to critique!! Nice job. That type of thing has halpened to me to. Somone in my simphany died, and I couldn't ...

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Yep. I'm going to do it now.

    Sep 2, 2005


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf