User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    Ok all you math geeks. :) You can start now. What exactly is a matrice, and how would I go about finding the product of one matrice times another? Should ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    Are you serious? That is incredebly cool! I already did mine tonight but I will be back tomarro, I'm sure. I flunked algebra 1 last year, and I'm taking it ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    If I had a label it would probably be emo, or artist, or loner. I don't talk at all at school though, thats probably why I don't get too many.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kisses

    Thats so cute! I love how the people's posture seams really real.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Your first post! I'm honored that its on my poll! thanks.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    I forgot to add Dudley. He cracks me up. So does Dolorous or how ever its spelled.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    I forgot to add Dudley. He cracks me up. So does Dolorous or how ever its spelled.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Rant

    I like how it flows, and the interesting imagery.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10. Hippies are cool, but it's not all that funny.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    I just want to know what everyone thinks about labels, (e.g. Goth, Punk, Emo, Prep, Geek, Nerd, ect...) I know some people hardcore hate them, and others don't mind them ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I think I spooked the plumber playing phantom of the opera really really loud on the piano.. Really really loud.. :twisted: But then I played stand by me, and I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Phantom of the opera theme.. (I love that movie!!)

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Wheres that from agian?

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Here its the start of the cuple weeks where it pours. To late for warmth, but too early for snow. It makes me verry verry happy. I love rain.

    Sep 7, 2005


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust