User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Ode to the Spell Checker

    I love that! who did write it?

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sad Story...boo hoo...

    Ok, I'm back with advice. Don't hate me. About the fantacy. Make it an adventure, a quest. Replace covers of fantacy books with books about philosophy, or astronamy, or television ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because its really pretty and depressing (I think its suposed to be though, not like mine) Just the hair seams to be bellow the eye, and it scares me. ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Calvin and Hobbes is the best!

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^has a verry cool avi.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 thats awesome! I love it! Goat! :P :)

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Verry odd, but funny.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Is Christian and has posted 404 times so far which is cool.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 So right, but not verry interesting.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ Wan'ts to be a lawer, if I remember corectly...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Realitively funny.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Fanny Fantasy Thats disgusting. I don't want to know how you found this.. :P jk

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^is a hippie?

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    Nope.. Still hazy. This is what I have. It confuses me.. Especially #6. Thats why I shrouded it in little purple question marks.

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Reactions

    A few friends and me made a sign that said "Save the animals; they need their fur more than you do" and then stood infront of a fur shop untill ...

    Sep 9, 2005


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss