-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10 what is it?
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^has a line from my second favorite evanesence song in his sig
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: My attempt of Bjork
Ok, I have to ask. Whats a bjork?
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Anyone in Debate?
I was in sixth grade, but it was pretty lame. Everyone in my class was. She divided the class in half, and gave us time to prep. Fun though.
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 this one is awesome! it has an optical illusion! I can't believe your hair is naturally pink.
Sep 12, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10. Good point.. How DID we save your asses? :P
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10. I dunno, I think it's kinda boring but thats just me...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^has an exelent phislosophy about life in her sig
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Jen: The Hypnotic Writer Chic
Hello. I see we share a syllable. :lol:
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^is verry nice, especially when I first joined.
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10, really nice but no source. Did you write that?
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^really likes Greenday
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Math Homework Help
Thanks snoink. And everyone else too. :)
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 the beatles are the best!
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: you know, you could have said something
That doesn't make sence at all for me. It just seamed like a bunch of obcene meaningless garble. It did whyme though, which is good. I did come though, even ...
Sep 10, 2005
