-
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Her avi is always from a disney movie
Sep 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Hates pink, and changer her Avi into somthing scary..
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: What Do You Like About YWS?
I'm pretty new and I LOVE THIS SITE!!! Its so small that you meet people!! And everyone is so friendly!
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Had me convinced that she was a 40 year old man for a minute! :D :D :D
Sep 15, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10. It's cool, but doesn't seem very memorable, no ofence. :? :( :)
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Posts almost eight times a day, and likes fantacy and si-fi novels. I have dificulty spelling everything.
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10 I love ironic sigis!
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Rocks her own socks, and is a very unique individual.. :D You rock my socks too.
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: The watched. pt1: Death in Cavern Park
Is the girl Athela? I like how you put the ending in the begining. Just me though. I don't think it gives anything away, bucause it doesn't make sence untill ...
Sep 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Is very smart and has a good memory
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^has a funny sig.. I can change my rank now. Sorry that was off topic.
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Hey
Hello Jenn. I see we share four letters and a sylable! Welcome!
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Is pretty new, but seams to have a good start already :) :) :D
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
4/10 who is that? Adicted to what? Im so confused... Its Tonks, Boni. From Harry Potter 5.
Sep 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Likes eating chocolate.
Sep 13, 2005
