User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    Ooh! they're pretty! I like her facial expression. She looks both confused and amused. when you finish, you shuld post the rest colored! I want to see what color her ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 I love all three

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^seems to have an unlimited amount of custom avatars at her disposal. This is what, her third? And they all say nox! I'm jealous.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Likes to sing! Yep, a few, how'd you guess? :) I'm best at piano, but I can play violen, guitar, bass, and drums ok.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 I love the worm thing. I'm probably a little biast because you have read the wind singer. YAY!!! did you read its sequals? They're even better.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Four to Stand" - Chapter Two

    Here I am again! Actually, this time though I have a few things. The old lady began to come to the rescue, trudging slowly on her crippling legs. Maybe you ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 sorry, I don't really have a valid reason, I just don't like it that much.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Her avatar suits her. :)

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Four to Stand" - Chapter One

    Ok, I'm hooked on you're story. Some of the sarcasm seams forced, but apart from that its really captivating. Some parts do seam a little cliche, yes, but some of ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Cheer up tinkerbell :cry: I had a piano lesson today, and Arieda said my title was funny, so that combination made my day. :) Thanks Ari!!

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 I've never listened to guns and roses. Are they good?

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Should really read artemis fowl, and the wind singer too, because they are both very good

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Four to Stand" - Prologue

    Wow, thats good! I couldn't find anything to crit either. It all seems so... Perfect! I love how it starts slow, and gets faster and faster. Ness felt her body ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Care to crit mine? Do you do art? I havn't PMed you, but can I just ask here?

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 funny! :)

    Sep 16, 2005


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart