-
Re: My Favorite Form Is...
You should make a "which do you like to read better, short stories or poems?"
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10 theyre all funny.
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I get to take my learners permit test tomarro!
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 because I don't understand it but I like how it sounds.
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Can I join this?
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: Art
Isn't art like everything else? In the eye of the beholder? A billionare could pay six million for a sketch by Monet, and a preschooler could bring home his three ...
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Answers my dumb questions
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
3/10 I dont get it.
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
Has read some really good books! :)
Sep 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^likes horses
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: Fresh off the Griddle
Ooh, fancy.. 0_o That looks very three dimentional. How long did it take? It looks like smothing that could have taken hours. But knowing you (sort of) I bet it ...
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10 I've never listned to pink but I like the lyrics
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^Really, really likes greenday.
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!
Thanks! I saw that you looked at all three! :D :D :D There. Thats three big smiles for you. Nice people make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :) :roll: ...
Sep 18, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
I don't think love at first sight is possible, but probably love at frst conversation is. Of course I wouldn't know though.
Sep 17, 2005
