User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    :oops: *blushes* Sorry. Had to ask. It's really nice though. Very realistic.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To My Father

    Wow. I like all the imagery. Your dad must be nice.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Other Re: My Website - help?

    I have to say I like the rabits. They make me laugh. They're just so... Random! Swans are cool too. :lol:

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My very weird poem ( slightly adult)

    Hmmm. Interesting... I'm not that goot at critiquing things, but I need my parctice.. I hope you don't mind. My banana My banana is not yellow. It is grey, shrivelled ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Has posted 5 fancy pictures in art.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Likes big swords.. 0_o Yikes.

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    Oh dear. This is going almost definately going to make me sound stupid, ignorant, and iliterate but... Who's Mills?

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost and Forgotten

    I really liked this too! Its one of those quietly pretty poems that arn't very memorable but really flow well. :) I love all the images. Especally the last one ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Only A Test

    Ack! More Orks!!! hehe.. Just kidding. I love the rhyming. They seem so natural, like the ones in lord of the rings when theyre all singing songs. Very epic. :)

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Mass of Swirling Water

    Wow! Nice job! Some parts seem a wee bit forced, but apart from that, I really like it. Especially this. We had lost yet another game to Nature, who had ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Mass of Swirling Water

    Wow! Nice job! Some parts seem a wee bit forced, but apart from that, I really like it. Especially this. We had lost yet another game to Nature, who had ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    Heres Tonks! She will always be my favorite! These are drawn entirely on appleworks Paint. Thats normal, now heres using the tint brush to make shading. And heres my model. ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inspiration!

    Interesting images. It seams very floaty, like wind. One thing though. Possibilities blossom, curling roots extend lightning zings as my mind sings everywhere and everyone will hear this call. You ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mysterious Door

    It seems really random.. Sort of like a dream! :)

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^has a lot of posts.

    Sep 21, 2005


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl