User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Evanesence-Fallen :P

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 because the little guy in it scares me.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    My incredebly awesome english teacher, my avi, my piano, and pasta. Mmm... Pasta.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Is one year older than me.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the price is right

    I like it, and I agree with Ashley that you should be a your. Thats probably just a typo, though. It feels a little random, and I can't decide wether ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Archive Re: Pointless - But we'll see where it goes....

    Ginger cats that wore collors of pure silver.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Payday

    Lol, that's cute, in the short-little-humerous-poem-just-for-fun sense. I love the rhyiming. And quid is such a fun word. I'm glad you put that in there. Quid Quid Quid Quid Quid.. ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Life being the new guy!!

    I'm glad your liking it and I hope you stick around! I'm New-ish too, but not as new as you! I'm Jeafi. What can we call you? Be warned.. If ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hello Pins! (Can I call you Pins? Or is there somthing better, like your real name?) well, nice to meet you, anyways. I'm Jeafi.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: wasting words on lower cases and capitals.

    Hello! Its very nice to meet you Ashley! I'm Jeafi. I look forward to seeing you around! I new-ish too, so don't bother asking me questions, but if you need ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Rare HP Fanart ;P

    Wow those are awesome! Belatrix looks very evil, Tonks looks pretty, and I don't know how you can say lupin isn't good. He's fantastic! Exactly how I'd imagened him! I ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You See?

    Ok. I'm a lousy critiquer, but I will do my best. :) Do You See? When you look into the mirror, on this special day, won’t you please tell me, ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Panic Button

    :lol: Thats funny! How did you make it, anyway?

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Love You

    It's a little to short for me to get deeply engrossed in it, but I like it all the same. The rhyiming is extremely well done, and doesn't detract from ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Pouring out of my heart

    I like the sound of this poem. The pace is good too, and I love all the images. One thing. Now I'm in a physc ward, For the depression you ...

    Sep 25, 2005


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill