User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I got a report card back with strait a+'s in my english class. And I just noticed that my english class has three words, all of which can be abreviated! ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dramatic End (very very short story)

    Wow, thats so funny! I was sure it was going to be depressing, but no! You fooled me aswell.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Knows the name of my avatar! (Just kidding, that would be cheating :wink: ) ^Has changed his avi again.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 Bobo's art plus your photoshoping makes a fantastic combo!

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 I've never heard that song but it sounds interesting. -1 point for not saying its source.

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Seven

    Ok, I'm back. As usual, I love it, but found a few things. While other people their age were out doing senseless things like drinking or partying to relieve themselves ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Are you takin requests again?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    How do you get to the member list?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 this one is my favorite of all of yours that I've seen. And I am jealous!!! Where do you get such an unlimitwed suply of customized avatars!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Has the best sigi ever. :D

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 You are a fantastic artist! You make your own avatars!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    I saw that! I was number 300, and I joined in June!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My favorite books

    Ok! Yay I love writing about my books. The Wind On Fire Trilogy -The Wind Singer -Slaves of the Mastery -Firesong The Artemis Fowl Series -Artemis Fowl -The Arctic Incident ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I think I might have a friend in the real world! YAY!

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, 9 if you made it yourself.. 10 if you'd make one for me that says my name, lol hint hint... :p

    Sep 27, 2005


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest