User avatar

Jennafina

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Returns: Saturday, April 5

    Aw, I'm going to miss it. :( It's awesome that it's starting up again. I love hearing everyone's voices.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The one and only mizz-iceberg

    Hi, nice to meet you! Are you in Pakistan now? That's really far from Canada. What's it like? How long have you been writing? Spelling and grammar are tricky, but ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    I think this should be stickied. :D

    Mar 31, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    I just sent a message. This should be interesting. :D

    Mar 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I bite hard.

    I would love a harsh critique! I just edited. Benedict's Goodbye Btw, my title is awful. If you have any ideas for a better, that would be awesome too. Thanks, ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Benedict's Goodbye

    Edited! Chocoholic, Mr. Benedict is a cook on the captain's ship, so he is a servant. Thanks a lot for the great review: I tried to fix all the parts ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Romance

    Um, would you like me to move this to The Lounge? It looks like the topic is going to be a discussion, not a debate.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A mighty Roman conquerer.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: appraoching storm

    I like the rhythm of your poem, but coupled with the rhyme, I found very distracting. I had to read your poem two times: once to listen to the sound ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Greenhouse: Feb. 29

    These are gorgeous! You could make a calander. Or a deck of cards.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach

    I like how it's stormy, instead of sunny like I usually see in beach photos. I think it could use a border or something, though. It's a little vacant.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is it allowed...?

    I think you should go for it! It is a lot of fun to do it in November with everyone else, but doing it some other time is better than ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Matrix and Peter Pan

    Hehe, this is old. XD

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: I'll be gone:{

    There's a thread for this, in randomness. The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread See you!

    Mar 22, 2008


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass