User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Thinking up about sixty words to discribe my math grade, all of which started with D with BlackDaisy. Deplorable, Disgusting, Diminishing, ect... Did I mention I got a D? I ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Evanesence-Imagenary

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I talked my way out of a two week grounding AND a detention! I am almost done with chapter two of my story. Tofu (my dog) came home! And I ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Ooh deapness. 8/10 because I'm not sure I completely understand or agree with it.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, the guy scares me, but its custom so thats cool.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Likes drawing.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I can't see it. All I see is the background.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 thats so funny!

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, I love greenday, but I don't have that album.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Deoderant

    I like how this one sounds. It is what lin night said. funny, yet sad. I found some lines where adding a word or punctuation mark would improve it. A ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Deoderant

    I accidentally posted twice.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: experimental

    I like how each little idea is a part. My favorites are the first and last ones.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 I didn't see those episodes.... lol

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: And Tonight on the Five O'Clock News...

    Helena, each time you write somthing, it gets better than ever! This is so incredebly cool! There are a lot of hidden mesenges, (I think, perhaps I'm overanalizing) and I ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits: Part 1.

    Well, heres my atempt at somthing resembling a story! Once upon a time, there was a land so thick with jungle and fog that no sky could be seen through ...

    Sep 29, 2005


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)