User avatar

Jennafina

  • Narrative Poetry Re: OUR OUTLANDISH HEROES

    Sorry. It's just, you don't hear it like that at all. Or maybe I'm just a pessimist. :p It's actually quite refreshing to hear it used in the original manor. ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10, I like how its sounds, but I have no idea what it means. It says the word prophecy though, which is good. I like that word. :)

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 He looks like he's thinking deap thaughts..

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Likes movies.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Ice cream..

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Taking quizes on the internet.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful

    This is actually really old. I'm a little enbarrassed by it now. You people helped me get better than this. It was from when I first joined, like five months ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    Hello sophini! I critiqued a poem of yours, take a look! It's verry nice to meet you, I'm Jen.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: OUR OUTLANDISH HEROES

    Ok, first of all, change this before someone deletes it. Quick! Do it now, because it is using the word "gay" in a derogatory sense. You're smarter than that. Our ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Scorpions.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Late Hello

    It's never too late to sat hello! Nice to officially meet you. I'm Jen. (or Jeafi, or whatever you wan't to call me), and I like fantasy novels too. Have ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 thats so funny! I laughed my head off trying to pronounce the second one. I think I freaked out my mom... :)

    Oct 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits, part two!

    Ok! My next little instalment! Read chapter one, and it might make more sense. I havn't really editited this too much, so I'll bet theres a lot of errors. I ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    New York

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    Seems familiar.. DO I know you from somewhere else?

    Oct 1, 2005


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg