User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    My Chemical Romance-Helena

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled about London bombings

    I like it! Only, one thin. Guilt clung to his sweating body, seeping through his clothing. He brushed it aside Revenge was on his side, it bound him tighter I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Answeres all my idiotic questions, and is very nice about it.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. Funny, but a little strange, and I don't get it.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I have to say, I think exactly what the person on that other forum thaught, but it made me laugh, so I give it 7/10.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    The second one is so pretty!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    Happy birthday! Being 14 sure is fun, isn't it!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    Jennafina All but si-fi. And art. Especially art. PM, or msn. I'm nicer. Ask me if you're having a bad day, and I can't find spelling errors for my life.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    My special little ten year old friend.. Having no one esle home yesterday so I could close all the doors and windows and play evansence songs on the piano without ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Which part do you want?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Shark -- A Portrait

    I agree about the descriptions. My favorite stanza is the last. You have a spare [/b] at the end of the page though.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 I have no idea what it is, but it's pretty.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Was one of the people to welcome me warmly here!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: His Face

    It did sound like phantom of the opera, but it was different too. I really liked the first two stanzas.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Wow, you are good!!! My favorites are the ones you did do in seventh grade.

    Oct 3, 2005


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates