-
Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party
Happy birthday Ari!
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10, cute, but not particulary funny.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10. Isn't that Pink?
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Um... Tibet?
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Trees
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
A very nice early morning chat.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Was the first person EVER to crit my work!!! Seriously! You said I should watch my spelling!
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Gives gifts!
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
5/10 some armor, lol
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 I LOOOOOOOVE EATING CRAYONS!!! jk lol
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Has a sigi that cracks me up every time I read it
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 I love that movie!
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is no longer lost, so must have been found! lol
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 because you made it! I think I might have rated this one already though.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Suicide With A Butter Knife
lol, thats awesome.
Oct 6, 2005
