-
Re: person above ya! #3
Isn't Emma anymore..
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Boogyboarding! (I've been there!)
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Rolling stones-Sad, sad, sad
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Noticed! and doesn't want to get married. (when I can't think of anything else, I go read peoples blogs)
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10 shes pretty!
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Recently turned 18
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Bye bobo, I'll miss you too. :cry:
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Nationality
Hehe! I'm a mutt! Mostly Jewish, but thats a religion, so I don't know. I refuse to say American. I REFUSE!! Yep, I have no heritage..
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I share one with my family, so I put sometimes.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Fairytales They involve lots of little old ladys.
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: AN ULTRA SUPER DAY
Ok. Rrright.. Please excuse my picky but poor critiqueing skills! As you requested, here I am, glad to help. :) The day started like any other with the sun rising ...
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 I don't know why, I just love it.
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Koani and the Bandits: Chaptah 3!
Chaptah three. Ropu was a tough teacher. He made Koani work until she was exhausted lifting weights. Matina too was fading quickly. He would tell her to fly up as ...
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 because I like disney but havn't seen that.
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: On Poets and Poetry...
I have to say, Dr. Suess will always be my favorite, not kidding.
Oct 9, 2005
