-
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
O_o Sports. Meh. lol. Ok...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
" " Me too. I haven't listened to that in forever, lol. Forgot I had it.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: The Young Artists' Asylum!
Ok. I joined.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 he needs to close his moulth, lol. Sorry :p :wink:
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
You should make a 'I haven't found love yet' option. I'm still lookin'!
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Likes goats?
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is still hiding from a piggy.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10. ???
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Lots of typing...
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is newer than me, lol
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: Koani and the Bandits: Part 1.
Wow, thanks guys! I'll make changes later.. GROUNDED!!! :p
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Koani and the Bandits: Chaptah 3!
Thanks! Wow, Nox, you're so good at that!!! I don't have time to make changes though, its REALLY late, and I'm still grounded..
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Ok. I'm going to be gone for 16 more days, because I am so grounded its scary. I'm on in secret right now. I might check back in again, but ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10. It doesn't actually say pink on it, and it looks cool anyway.. But I havn't actually heard any of theyre stuff.
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Is chatting with me on MSN again! Yay!
Oct 12, 2005
