User avatar

Jennafina

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Morning!

    Good morning to you, too! Call me whatever, just abrige my username or somthing.. Hope to see you around!

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo! I'm new for the moment!

    Hello!! Im Jen/Jenna/Jenny/Jane or whatever you want to call me!! When you post your work, I'll read it!!

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    -Crisps! (sorry, but I find that very cool that there not called chips other places, lol) -Pasta -Blogs.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Ok. Today: Big black longsleeved sweat shirt, jeans. No socks. No hair brushing...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Um... Ok. Longsleeved green shirt with purple flowers on it under purple T-shirt. Jeans. Black socks.. I havn't brushed my hair in three days, seriously, lol.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    Wow.. Thats really scary. I love it, especially the prolouge.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    *dies* I LOVE the first one!!!

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello! You know me, but I can still say hi and welcome!! Hi, and welcome, lol.. You should post some stuff. Your art, maybe?

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 900 Members by November 14th, 2005!

    I brought someone! Snip snip is an alaskan too. Theres my little part, lol.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Rate My Work

    Rate?

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    Ok. I have to say it too. I can't watch TV! We only get PBS, and out tv is fifty years old! Horray!

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Evanescence.... As usual.. (geesh im boring, lol)

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 because its scary but cool anyway. (I'm not being vindictive, I promice)

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Today; cacti, manga, and Holly (from Artemis Fowl, she's my favorite!)

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Having a nice long chat with a few of my imagenary friends. (in gym, of course) Getting ungrounded eight days early. Good grades in spanish! Nox's blog Artemis fowl. Thats ...

    Oct 19, 2005


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown