User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Is helping we with my spanish at this very moment... And is very knowlegeably at every subject imagenable, lol.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Liked my limerick.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I still have no IDEA what it is, but the animation rocks, so 8/10. Calcifer was a fire demon from Howl's Moving Castle, for those who didn't google him, by ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Jennafina's limrick-Writing challenge 11/15/05.

    Princess Besses There once was a princess named Besses, Who had the most glorious tresses. She was always aware Of her voluminous hair That caught when they zipped up her ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a Che avatar!

    Oct 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful

    Wow, you're good Sophini! Critiquing harshly is never rude. I was hoping someone would go indepth. Thanks for comenting! I still think this is ultimately crap, but you helped me ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^Takes FENCING!!!! AWESOME!!! ( I just read your blog)

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Better not be thinking I live in some igloo or ride a polar bear or somthing. :evil: (Jk)

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Another fairy doodle!

    Thanks Nef. Anyone else? ^_^

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Apology To Crimson Drake

    Lol. 0_o

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Oh yeah, weekend cloths!! No one from school to scoff at me! -Tourcoise(sp?) and black striped longsleeved shirt -Jeans with big starry belt -Tourcoise socks -Tourcoise eyeliner -Black nailpolish that

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Just said somthing I agree with.

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    The wind, and my favorite type of rain to acompany it; slanted, heavy, but the sky remains bright. Its crazily gusty.

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Songs of Your Life

    Missing-Evanescence Give Unto Me-Evanescence Breath No More-Evanescence Haunted-Evenescence Closing Time-Semisonic I Hope You Last A Long Long Time-Semisonic Age Of Aquarious-Hair Let The Sun Shine In

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    -Fruits basket -Anime -Eccentric (sp?) relatives

    Oct 23, 2005


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein