User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I just googled straight edge, but I got a bunch of results ranging from computor tips for geeks to premoting veganism.. WHAT ON EARTH IS IT??!?!?!?? *dies* jk. 9/10. Its ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom T-Shirts!

    AWESOME!! *dies* That is so cool! Could you put the YWS logo you submitted in on there too? I would definately wear it. Not to school though. If I did, ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Are we allowed to post fictitious idols? As in from books? Movies?

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    ^^^ I agree! It really isn't a kids show. And people complain about how american kids are becoming lazy and stupid. I'm not suposed to read manga, which is in ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello! You know, I can't really type anything nearly as cool or as funny as what Jaquie did, but oh well.. You can be my friend. I like making friends ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new!

    Hello~ Yes, dancing elephants are very cool. I'm Jenna, or Jenny, or Jen, or Jane. Call me whatever. I hope you enjoy your stay!

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Misery. Because school generates homework!

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Misty, you have a really pretty smile.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Is a senior writer!

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Awwwww.. So CUte! (Girl and dog, right?)

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Quiet Wind Books to get lost in.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy-doo!

    Searria, do you not have your own username? Nice to meet you! I'm Jane or Jenny or Jen or just Jenna. I don't care what you call me, but I ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the new dude...

    Ooh yeah!! Keyboards unite!! Yah, I play piano.. I'm Jane Or Jenny Or Jen Or Jenna Or Whatever, and I like to capitilize the word Or. Nice to meet you!!

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Isn't just A big cheese. Is THE big cheese!! lol

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, so sad and pretty, but blurry.

    Oct 24, 2005


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin