User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10, exactly the same reasoning, lol

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Ok. Where to start? Why in books, of course! -Kestril Hath from the Wind On Fire trilogy. She's brave, smart, resourcefull, stuborn, and never gives up! -Boman Hath from the ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I've Become

    WOah graphic... It certainly earned its rating. One or two things. 1. Whats a cunt? *blushes* 2. I slump to the floor with life ebbing out of me. Just before ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short Story: She's There (Otherwise Untitled)

    I like how you tie the end with the begining. Maybe thats what gives it closure. :)

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10 because a sad custom rank like that sortof conflicts with your smiling avatar, but its cool anyway. I'm not just being vindictive, I promice. :(

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10, Ari, I Looooove your avatars and always will. :) I actually rented the little mermaid last weekend.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    10/10, bumped up a bit because this was a good idea. Sorry, I'm biast. lol

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Try

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10, because yes, he is!

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victims of Violence

    That is confusing.. My headmaster kept his promise. He is now in jail, far away, and he can’t come near my mother and I again. You jump to he, right ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Woah you changed your avatar color! A slightly more subdued blue. *states the obvious*

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10, cool, but not that special. Sorry, fish.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 0_o

    Oct 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Koani and the Bandits, Chapter four~

    Chapter four. Koani counted the days as they went by, untill sunless day melted into moonless night, and she lost count. Each morning, Ropu’s chest would bumb out to them, ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Ah.. School cloths. ICKY!!! Dressed to be invisible: Black longsleved sweater Jeans with little tiny stripes White socks Hair braided, only enough make-up to blend in.

    Oct 24, 2005


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe