-
Re: person above ya! #3
Lives in her own little world :)
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice
Oops. Misunderstanding. I was accepting your apology. You said sorry, and I said thats ok. :) I'll be quiet now.
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice
:wink: I supose it is selfish. There are induviduals I'd die for, nope, not my country. I've never been very patriotic... And that's okey. :)
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 I love it!!
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10. I always love your ranks and locations, dusky.
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Made me look at Aniar's bio aswell.
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 I never get tired of rating this one highly.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
More school cloths... Longsleeved dark blue overshirt, grey jeans, hair down.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
5/10 because I don't understand it, but its kindof fun to say fast.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice
Honestly, being American, I wouldn't die for my country.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
*Chomp* Has a request in her sigi, *JK! lol* is interested in ancient Ejipt(sp, of course!), has a cat, and fixed my mistake. Sorry, Serina.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
...Nope, lol. Jk!
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Your idols(People you look up to)
WHAT?? How can you not like Bo?!?! Only kidding, Nef. lol. :)
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10 thats my favorite.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Jaquie- Reads my story and knows a lot about me, and has a little sister named Searra (Sierra?) ^Searra- is under 13, and has a big sis who's cool.
Oct 26, 2005
