User avatar

Jennafina

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I love meat. Its taste, its smell, everything, but I'm a strict vegetarian because whenever I used to eat it I couldn't help thinking of the animals that died for ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10. I live the !!!'s, Jack.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Sky

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 its pretty, but a little boring. Sorry, twinkles.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    ^^ 8/10 It fits your personality well, but isn't particulary memorable.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ Has a grey cat. (I think!) Dangit I forget her/his name.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bombings

    Hmmm... A few things. First paragraph: please, please, please add more paragraphs. ‘It must have been terrible’ I thought turning on the TV again. Add commas after terible, and thought, ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Death by Cricket

    I like this alot. I can't tell what its saying, but the words look very dramatic in the background. I also like how the colors alrernate from spots of pure ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Assassin story!

    Omg, that was seriously the best story I read. Write more. Ha, ha ha. Only kiddin'! But I am using your guide on your own story. I already like the ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hello~ Call me whatever, abreviate my username or something! Good luck finishing a novel. I find it helps to post a chapter or two. If people like it, it helps ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Awww!! :) So cute!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Should really talk more about herself so I don't get stuck.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    I can't see her blog :(

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    6/10. Sorry Muse, I just don't think its that funny. Clever though.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I've Become

    I'm BACK!!! Here's my edit of your edit.. I see dark red matter on my hand, I realize it’s my blood. I slump to the ground with life ebbing out ...

    Oct 27, 2005


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin