User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^You gave me a really nice complement, too, Nox! *leaves, feeling warm and fuzzy*

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^Just gave me a really, really nice complement. Your avatar is lovely aswell, ConvolutedEmpty.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, its sortof dreamy and pretty. A boad floading away. It looks serene.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ Was difficult to recognise at first because of the new avatar! :)

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I think its working now... *hides and blushes*

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10 confusing, sweet, and sad ALL at the same time!

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Is NEW!! Horray for new person!! And has a scary, scary avatar. *eep!*

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 I love The Little Mermaid. :)

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    lol Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this... Here I am..... dressed as a vampire... And here I am looking considerably more normal. You can see my big honker ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Assassin story!

    Ok, I'm back, only this time I have a few coments. They went near to his car sounds awkward. I think its the word went. "You're not used to be ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    Yeeeeeeah.... Who was it who said y'all have WAY too much time on your hands? I agree with him/her, lol.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^Might be a phantom fan aswell? Me too, by the way.. *joins phantom fan club*

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A whole new world

    Wow, longness, lol. As usual, won't be able to do it all at once. She would be married at twenty two and bear a child at twenty five. If you ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    10/10 he he he, mars....

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ Seems to be getting desperate, lol :wink:

    Nov 1, 2005


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso