-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10, because as usual its gorgeous, and looks homemade. It also fits nicely with your custom rank.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10 because I like it, and it fits your avatar.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10. I like him. He's cool looking. I watched that too, its Miazaki, right? Very, very depressing.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: A whole new world
Jennafina is back. But their eye contact didn’t last long as within seconds she wriggled towards the deep blue sea looking utterly terrified. If you want to keep this exactly ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Just changed her avatar to something even more depressing than the last one. Its a little gross, too.
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: A Musing of Mental Skill
Future prediction, all the way! :) Although I'd rather have visions or something than always.Just really breif flashes. Ha ha ha, look! VVV Heres what it says for me. Psionics ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Joined within three days of the person who posted before her!
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Hey Bob, I can't see yours either. Are you sure its working?
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Has interesting views on Calcifer and Fontroy's avatar, has 1991 posts at the moment which happens to be my birth year, and listens to my chemical romance.
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
Wait. I'm confused. How do you know if you guessed right or not? I'll delete this after you answer my question so I don't interupt..
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
st5aqy6 ssole3epi8ng pleaws3e om aqn vdad. i5 w2o9u78ld bee rttttttticy ex-laininhg ttthis. Stay sleeping please mom and dad. It would be tricky explainig this. Hey, my please doesn't look bad, ...
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: Boo!
Hola, Betty! I too love guitars, and every other musical instrument. I googled your band, but didn't find anything :( Do you sing as well? How long have you been ...
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^ has an avatar I could stair at for hours and still have no idea what it is. And it really is fun to stair at.. I see a guy.. ...
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: Can Anyone Hear Me?
Hey, I don't know how old this is, but here I am. Your poem made me cry the first time I read it. It really, really hit home for me. ...
Nov 3, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Awww.. You guys make me feel so special. My glove is not really a glove. Its a fishnet stocking leg with holes cut in it. Liz: I HATE ice tea. ...
Nov 3, 2005
