-
Re: person above ya! #3
Made an entire post without capitalizing anything!
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Best Animated Films
Hey Fontroy, do you mean castle in the sky? Hehe here's mine. Howl's Moving Castle. (Yeah, I know you knew that lol.) I could go on and on about this ...
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10, because today for some reason the little squares are bothering me. You can't see the rest of his face! Edit: Ahem.. Stoned fireball? lol that's awesome.
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Hello ppl
Hehe! Ditto, Jaquie!
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
Consumers in that context means anyone who purchases or uses the product, lol.
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
6/10 because I get it but am still confused.
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^ Has a very strange custom rank.
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Peanuts!
0_o Definately what Griffin said.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Evanescence-Solitude. hehe emo music lol. Only kiddin.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Gave me a very nice complement :)
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Part two (Title change in works)
Hmm.. I found it a little bit anticlimatcical, as in you kill the main charecter before we get to see him in action. The writing was good though, apart from ...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 because I'm really liking his expression today.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 because its cute, and so... you!
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Is also a cool person. :)
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Don't we all wish we were Betty Paige...
hehe, my birthday's june 13!... 1991...
Nov 5, 2005
