User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    12/10 because its soo weird and I'm bad at fractions, lol, ;)

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku, anyone?

    Wow! You're really good at that! I like the imagery, and how you have really captured the summery spirit. It doesn't sound forced at all.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Half-ticket

    Hmmm.. I liked this. It was quiet, and gentle, and even though it didn't have any magic or anything, it had a fairy-tail like quality. Just a few things... This ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    You taste like tangy oranges. Mmm..

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, she looks very confident and pretty. Sort of like clay-mation-cross-anime-cross-Sim. [Is she a Sim?]

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has an avatar that looks sort of like a saint, untill you look closely.

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    Chocolate!

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Eyes

    Wow, this was great! I love how you've invented a format. Free verse really suits you! Few things: You like all others start as a lovable baby. I think you ...

    Nov 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alice

    Awesome work, Tazy! This is captivating!

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dusky's sweet sixteen

    Happy birthday, Dusky!!! :) Is being 16 fun? Do you feal different?

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah. Hey, you're right! That feals good!

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10. Che is cool, but as an avatar, he's not very original.

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    Hehe.. You taste like... HAM!

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    10/10 because its so clever! And funny!

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick the Member above ya!

    Do you guys have a licking fetish?!?!? Okay... Emma, you taste like those fruit juice popsicles.

    Nov 8, 2005


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper