-
Re: Jennafina's limrick-Writing challenge 11/15/05.
Okay! And now its my contest entry. Did I get the date right?
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Snapple Bottle Caps
The first phone book only had 14 names in it.
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Look... Nikki wrote a short untitled poem!!!
I like this. It has a sad, contemplative edge. It feels very distant, like you're watching your life through a window, or.. a mirror! The word choice is simple, yet ...
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Beat my snake score. :evil:
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Knives, Blood, and YWS Poetry
LOL! That is so awesome! At first I thaught it would be one of those generic cutting and suacide stories, but then you put a very funny twist on it! ...
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Amidst the Dark, Among the Light
The fire had died long ago but he still contemplated, he saw ember upon ember fade away, and now he was alone. The last part of this sentence, and now ...
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Amidst the Dark, Among the Light
The fire had died long ago but he still contemplated, he saw ember upon ember fade away, and now he was alone. The last part of this sentence, and now ...
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Over
I like how each stanza half-way rhymes with the one before it. It gives it a nice flow, like a curvy line, or ripples. If that makes sense, lol. It ...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Also has a little sybling.
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
You taste like air thats been scented with flowers.
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)
*Throws sausage at TBR* Lol, thanks everyone!
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is out to get her twin, lol.
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Look at this!
Ditto Griffin. I really like the composition, especially the contrast of her face and hair. Her nose looks really well shaped as well. Is this in charcol?
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pet Peeves
Ahem. I have more... -Chick Lit. Ick! You know those shallow, trashy novels about celebs designed to make girls feal cool.. -Most Pop. -When after I work hard learning how ...
Nov 13, 2005
