User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    Wow, the first one is scary! Which congress member did you go with?

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    States the obvious also, lol... VVV Person bellow me, don't you dare! :) lol.

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ^^^ Good idea! Niobe, you are so beautiful! I am very jealous aswell.. The Sari looks pretty too. Tes(Rivergirl), you are so nice!!! You make me feel special. Tea thing ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^^ Happy Chicken, by Snoink, lol.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lovely Chicken

    Um... Wow. Its funny how it sounds so serious, and yet is completely random. Is there some sylable thing going on? I noticed its 7-6-7-6.

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Still living in the Ancient times...

    Who says good artists have to be alive? Lol, try the Beatles!

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. Hello

    Hello! I like your avatar, it looks very greek.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10, kind of plain.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Half-ticket

    Your welcome, and thanks! :) Where were we, lol. Well Ramu’s days would go that way. If you want this to feal like a story being told to the reader, ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has two websites.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 lol ick. :P

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Changed her avatar, thank god.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10, funny, but not original. I've seen about 5 variations. Putting Draco on it is a good idea, though. It makes me giggle.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Sluthian

    Wow, that was really freaky! Cool though, I like all the descriptoions. The entire thing is sort of funny in a twisted, morbid type of way..

    Nov 17, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A life for a life- edited

    Intstead of making another induvidual post, you can edit your previous posts by clicking the little edit button in the top right hand corner. Hope that helps! The writing in ...

    Nov 16, 2005


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya