User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^Critiqued my story. Okey, okay. I lied. Its only a little Greek... Sorry. :)

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 because I've never seen anything like it.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    Brian- Thank you for explaining, I'll fix that. :) Niobe- Treble means high and smooth. I fixed the rest, though. THANKS!

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Wow! Thats cool! Awesome! (guess which one's me, lol!) (I'm green!)

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    0/10. Its ugly. Ha ha ha, no, I'm kidding. 7/10, because its interesting, but not original...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    Thanks! I actually don't really know what you mean on the first part. Sorry, but would you mind explaining?

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10, Very awesome. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    There was a light through the darkness. One light, a tiny speck of hope that expanded into a column, which grew into a door. A person stepped into it, casting ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a verry.. um... INteresting avatar, lol.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Okay. Sorry. I hope I didn't sound rude...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry its so late :)

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because its... um.. Fuzzy!

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    Piercings: None, not allowed. I don't really want any on my ears, because ears just get covered up with hair. Nose looks cool, but bellybutton and toung seem really pointless, ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    Wow, thats so sad! Really, really good though! You have the emotions so captured. Sorry to repeat everyone else. One thing.. “Thanks Callie,” she says and I feel her stand. ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a new little sister!

    Nov 19, 2005


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki