User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    LOL!!! That is so cute, and funny! I love the ghost. The people look really cool also. You have such a style! The coloring isn't bad!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    Wow, I really, really like the second one. It lookes nice colored, and a little anime. Was the purple skin your idea, or are these from something?

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Isn't on msn :( ^likes piggies ^Is a very, very good writer. :)

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    He he he... Possible: -Howl's Moving Castle DVD (Yes, I actually don't have it) -Stuffed Calcifer (Calcifer bean-bag chairs don't yet exist lol) -Princess Mononoke DVD -Evanescence's new CD. Whats ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 20K

    YAY! Congrats!!! :D:D:D Horray!!!!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Stripy jeans, and a dark blue shirt with buttons! Yay... Lol, Snoink and Qi.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    I got down from the cielling, and watched Griffen use his moderater tools to fix the message, before handing it to TBR. She looked at it, then a really big ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    Lillian was in a familiar scene, at a demonstration on the steps of a temple in Sienna. It was packed with people, and she, Starla, Jofi and Asher were negotiating ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ^^^ Hehehe! LOL!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Likes Cal, also! :D

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^I was in Hell, by forest of the nightengale.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm in Hell

    I like the imagry also, and the title grabbed me. The wallet simily was my favorite also, except maybe for this... She sent the wave, the massive tsunami, I like ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 because its pretty, and looks like an inpressionist painting. Thanks, Dusky!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    Ari, what I love about you is your sweetness. You are also fun, and spunky.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    Chrisi pushes the button, and the walls suddanly turn pink. Nox runs out screaming, acompanied by several others, who go about franticly trying to put the walls back to their ...

    Nov 22, 2005


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna