User avatar

Jennafina

  • Other Poetry Re: Consequences

    ^^^ Ditto Daisy about the needle. I like the concept. Its quite original, and keeps this from being average. The line 'And did something very rare' seems really forced. Maybe ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Death, Destruction, and Peas

    *cough* Nice... ;) jk, Thats awesome. My mom looked over my shouldure while I was reading this. She didn't have her glasses so she could only read the parts in ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down

    Hehheh, nice. I knew what it would be the moment I read the title, lol. I like the leafblower verse.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Is member of the week this week.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    What? Me? A hacker? What just happened?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    NA/10. Sorry, but I cant see it! Try again?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    Hehe paranoid? Sorry. Kidding. I am being honest. That other people like it also is just a sign that its a great poem! ;)

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    All the usual, and some. -Being able to talk to people. Its nice to have some people who will listen when I whine. -YWS!!!! Best thing that ever happened to ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 The piggy looks confused.

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    I like it! Very short, but sweet and discriptive. Awesome flow. :D

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. Its cool how only part of it is animated.

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I think I already rated this one, but 9/10. Its serene, and looks very peaceful, like a faded painging or something.

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cypher Cypher!

    Hehehe. Yeah, no points needed! :D That was fun! You're good at thinking up codes. Edit: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10 Ewww... Is that from somewhere?

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Serendipity.

    Wow, I love the flow on this. Like RiverGirl says, it feels really natural. I like how the word serendipity ties it all together. A happy accident is what it ...

    Nov 24, 2005


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson