User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    Wow Ari! You rock! :D

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ I am NOT rating members! I thaught this was the avatar board. Yes, I may be more tired than you then lol. Loz, you get a free avatar rating.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    3/10. Minus five points, because he's in five movies now.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Written on the bus, while it was raining....

    I like it! Its short, but sweet in a depressing sort of way. Hmm.. That doesn't make sense, does it. I can feel the motion of the bus. The only ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10. Its really all a scam to get us to see your website. Hehe kidding. :D

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    Um... I can't actually think of anything. Wait. I skipped a TB test. No CHANCE I was going to allow that lady free acess to my arms with needles.... And ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: ***

    Is it possible to be killed by glass? I think this would flow better if you took out 'Ignore the scarlet of my head'. As a mere shadow I watch ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love Arvy because he's always got something very funny to say. AND he makes the post-your-pic here thread much more exiting. :D lol

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10... Confusing. And WAY too deap for me, lol.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    John obliged. Maybe if he was nice...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    I get bored of watching Snoink and Jack throw grapes at eachother, and decide to go for a walk among the cooridors. "Has anybody seen Nox?" I ask. Snoink very ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. She looks very regal, and princess-like. Tis you?

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Archive Re: Run

    "Right," I say, in the voice the zookeeper uses to the out of control lion. "Nice octopi."

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    heheh Mmmm all food! (With the exception of meat, of course. I'm a vege also, lol)

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has an avatar that looks like a cross between Elvis and Draco. WHO IS IT?

    Nov 30, 2005


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight