User avatar

Jennafina

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    Lillian sat up, her head swimming. It was only a dream. Nothing but a memory, revisited in sleep. She recalled the rest of it. Jofi and Starla had revived Asher, ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. Its funny, but makes no sense. Actually, that's why its funny!

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    Drawl is so cute! Ack, too cute for articulate speech. *Dies*

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Raven Song

    Wow! I love it! The rhymes... Ooh, the rhymes! I'd watch them too, but my back is to the window in math, the only class I don't pay atention in... ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I turn to look. "Oh my god!" I scream, horrifide. "Its Samara!" "Seven days," she says, clearly enjoying herself. "Okay, change your avatar. Now." I say. "Change it or I'll ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I start spinning too. Why is everything a lot more fun in the future? "Yay!" I say. My voice is a girls, but not mine. "The people in your avatar ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm really afraid of laughing gas, sleeping gas, novocane, and pretty much anything else the dentists try to inflict on me. I don't let them ;) It hurts like crazy ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I come bounding in, looking at everyone's new forms. Then I look down at myself. I'm wearing red, and my hair has changed color. "Suddanly, I want to toutch them!" ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10, she's pretty.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    YWS-1 grazed the moon as she zipped by. The shudder reverberated all through out the ship. Then, without warning, the lounge broke off! It fell with a crash, to land ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    There are tons of things I would love to say but can't because they're unhelpfull, and hyper. Like: AAHHHH! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I'VE WALPAPERED ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    ^8/10 Sweet and deep. WHAT DID I MISSPELL?

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ Remembers! ^^^ Is really dedicated to her guitar playing. And posts pictures of her capo in the post your pic here thread :D

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Also likes MCR and emo. YAY! Me too!

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?

    YAY!!!! Purple... Definately purple. Then again, you could always be a non conformist, and call it pink! ;) Pink. Wink! Mwahaha, thank goodness this is randomness.

    Dec 2, 2005


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief