User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Can I add more catagories? Well, I am. :) Most Creative Most Artistic Most Faithful Most Dependable Member you'd most like to give a hug to Sweetest Member Member who ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Bitterness

    Hmmm.. That was certanly interesting! :) Somehow, even though the idea started the poem, the frogs thing doesn't quite fit. It feels like you're doing it only to match your ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Finally, after nearly half the crew was floundering on the floor, someone knocked into Zel who knocked into Qi, severing the link of the hats. A chorous of "Phew!"'s reverberated ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    1. The Wind on Fire Trilogy by William Nicholson 2. The His Dark Materials Trilogy 3. The Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer 7. Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "This sucks," I thaught, watching my body dance around from inside my own head. "But at least they're agreeing on something." I wondered how long it would be before either ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "Um, guys.." I say. "Isn't that kind of evil? Hats that control people's brains?"

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10. I love how it sounds, very mysterious. Also, it matches your avatar somehow. They're both... comtemplative.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    There. I did a bunch of editing. Reyu: Thanks for all the help! I can't think of a better way ot escape, but if you have any ideas.... lol, :). ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. Its awesome that you can play that, but it doesn't make a very entertaining sigi.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic of the Site

    Ooh! I want to help! But I don't wan't to be first.

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Likes my sigi :D

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: "Writing Challenge 12/05" Christmas Special

    Wow... Thats really... Quite creepy. Just kiddin, lol! Very funny! I like the drawing. Those kids look soooo happy. :P

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10, because it has no source. It sounds cool, and sortof rhymes though, which is good. Three points for each. :D

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*

    I like to post my stories here, even if they're not finished! :D If other people like them, its very incouraging, and then I want to right more! Actually, ^^^ ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    You're taking requests again?

    Dec 8, 2005


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee