User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10. I've heared that joke WAY too much, and I don't know what napalm is.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    100/100, because thats better than 10/10, and I LOVE IT!!!! Sorry. *Stops ranting*

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has a really beautiful avatar AND sigi. I am jealous.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6//10. It looks like.. a kid? Swiming? But there's something on his face... Too small!

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Zzap

    Lol, Sponsen. Somehow, I don't think that extra Z is coincidence. I like the lightning in the back. Very atmospheric. :D

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, Beauty is cool, but I don't think thats the best picture of her.

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 its very strange... Cute though! Btw, Sohini, have you been getting my PM's?

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 really, really sad.

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Freely Falling Object

    Um... Nice. I think you have too many sylables in the second to last line, though. But I'm with you on the too much physics thing. It is 5:50 AM ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I your face!

    Oh yeah? Well, your countinance!! Ha ha ha, kidding. Congrats!

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10, they're okay. I like the first one.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Um... Maybe the kind who would watch their syblings mess up for a while, then show them how to do what ever they're doing. So the smart kind. Thanks Snoink! ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku

    The word Gelid really puts an image. I like how you've made them sound so natural- not forced at all. Being in Alaska, the first one is automaticly my favorite. ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Hey Aniar, I nominated you, too! On page one. Someone can nominate me for this one: Member Who Likes Calcifer.:D :D :D :D :D

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    Three days later, after fixing the clock, the radio, the DigiMap, the motor, and the phone, lopping off her hair, and helping Adam pull in two large and successful nets ...

    Dec 14, 2005


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler