User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has another pretty and unusually sized avatar.

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10, Funny.

    Dec 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Praying Devils

    That is GREAT!!! Short, cute little humorous story. Its really interesting, and I like how you alternate between suspenceful and funny. I also like the slighty different culture, it makes ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Um.. Fate? Aniar just explained (what emo is)...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Looks new at first, but isn't really. And has a cool looking avi.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Loktar Ogar Brothers

    Heh heh.. You and your orcs, lol. :) I like all the sketchyness. It makes it look very 3-D, and professional. His moulth and nose look nice, but the eyebrows ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    Wow, I really like the ribbon girl.. She looks sad though, which makes me think the things on her arms and legs are bandages... The wings look really nice also. ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ Killed YWS one, lol.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Ooh! MCR!! Although I like some things by the Used too.... And Greenday isn't emo, its pop. :P

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    I got a drawing turned into a bookmark, but I don't think that counts...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.

    Wow, thats amazing! Her posture looks really real. Her face is so expressive, she looks so alive, like she might start talking.

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer drawings (art)

    I like the boy's expression, he looks sortof sympathetic and confused at the same time. His eyes are especially nice. His hair looks a little strange in the front though, ...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    *irk* Does anyone care to tell me what I misspelled? I can't use the spellcheck because it corrects my Italian. Sorry, peeps...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^A while back, gave me the idea to watch InuYasha with out the sound, which I tried last night. It was fun, but I wasn't quippy enough, lol. It goes ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10, because it sounds cool, but minus one point because I have no idea what it means. So 9/10. And don't tell me you've never seen InuYasha!!! *gasp!*

    Dec 19, 2005


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris