User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    Looks like a good location! When can I start moving in my desk and office plants?

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Lol. Clau-chan, f I remember, you asked that last year. ;)

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Happy birthday, to Snoink and Griffinkeeper! *celebrates*

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a comic book about homeless kids with superpowers. Either that or in a band. ;) The Eight Days She Played

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nothing behind those eyes

    I'm sure I don't understand this poem. I don't even claim to. However, there are a lot of poems I don't fully understand that I still can appreciate and enjoy. ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hill-dog Doesn't Concede Despite Already Losing

    I heard on the radio that she'd consider VP, if Obama offered it to her. I think with that combo, they'd have a good shot at winning. It's pretty weird ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    When a book is popular, it means a lot of people like it. That may or may not mean it's good, but I generally risk it. It's also nice to ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing Challenge

    I didn't make mine, either. >.< I'll try for July 1st instead. I'm going to sticky this thread.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    Hey, Nats! Welcome to YWS. What's your story about? I've tried planning stories, and going without a plan. Usually having a plan helps me finish, but if you can do ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Hey, Josh! I'm Jenna. Welcome to YWS! Congratulations on graduating high school! I'm a junior and three quarters right now (summer school is so much fun... really. -_-) I've been ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's my first YWS birthday!

    Happy YWS birthday! Would you like a critique as your present? :D

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Happy birthday, Nate! I hope it was good. :) Have a great year.

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    I'm terrified of sunburns. I use spf 75 even when it's cloudy. Pretty sure I'll never get skin cancer, lol. All of these sound painful!

    May 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lone Wolf

    Wow, Razors that's gorgeous! What are you going to make it into? A pillow? I love the colors. :)

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello ello ello!

    Hi, Cara! I'm Jenna. That's a long time to have been writing! You write a lot of different stuff, too. Awesome! What are you working on currently? I like to ...

    May 2, 2008


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus