-
Re: person above ya! #3
^Just left the chatroom.
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 LOL!! Thats awesome. Did you make it?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 Its pretty! I love that scene. :) So sweet.
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Evanescence. (Its in a TON of their songs, lol!)
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Nice things in 2005
Post about the nice things in 2005! Here are mine. Going sailing in Maine by myself. Finding YWS! (Thank you, RiverGirl and BlackDaisy!) This: First and foremost, those are kickass ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Forests.
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Is going to be confused with Ari because of her new avatar. :)
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
13. Guess who this is! :D 14. This is Kagome. I'm confused. I want to add on but I don't know where to put the arms. Zel: Thank you for ...
Dec 26, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
6/10 :P I am become?
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Hates anime, so can't crit my art. :cry: :cry: :P And has a lot of posts.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Make with the Mikemas!
Nice, Sponsen! LOL!!!! Thats so cool!
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Gave me a verry flattering critique on my drawings.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Tessa (more to come when writers block stops)
Wow, thats interesting! I can't wait to see the rest! :) “Night” grunted her father as he passed her room to get to his. “Night dad” she said weekly back ...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 because its pretty, but I don't understand it. I see the word 'poet' in there...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: ma second favorate christmas song
Um.. I heard this or something in fifth grade, sang by a bunch of strange people... But its.. um... funny... :P
Dec 24, 2005
