User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This isn't of me, but its a picture anyway! Juneau! This is where I live.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10. :P Strange people, lol.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please love newbies

    Of course we love newbies! :D

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MySpace anyone?

    *revives old thread* I'm jennafina.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Inspiration Of A Single Word

    You say the currant word of the week in here! I like your poem, it seems philosophical. This is my favorite line: We love propaganda. Is it possible to follow ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Has a new avatar. Where is it from? :)

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Just changed her avatar again!!

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic

    Age doesn't matter! Well, it shouldn't. I'm not going easy on you just because you're 7, lol. :) I sat in the corner of my classroom. I was like every ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Has a new depressing avatar.

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: iHate

    :P You and your violent scenes of mass canibalism. Hehheh I'm just kidding. LOL! Its very funny.

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Demon Manga

    ^^^ Evil opinionated critiquer, lol. I like his face. It looks very expressive, I think its in the eyebrows maybe? Or the moulth? Probably a combo. Like Sponsen said, it ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    I like the title 'I Can Hear Voices'. It could be a bit misleading, though, it sort of hints at skitzofrania(sp). 'Hide and Go Seek: The Child' seems a little ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I think Chrysi should get Dragon Queen, and Zel should get biggest Ego. :P lol

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    NA/10. Um, sorry Dono.

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Years Resolutions

    I wan't to actually finish one of my many story starts, :P.

    Dec 27, 2005


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater