User avatar

Jennafina

  • Other Poetry Re: Writing Challenge 12/26: Operation Dessert Storm

    Wow, Bob. That was... That was deep.. *sniff* Lol, I loved it. Using a refridgerator catastrophe as a metephor for life? Thats... Creative! :D

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ I do NOT think its bad for you to be a liberal protester that loves rent! I think its awesome!! You must have been talking about TSA on the ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10. How do you get all that space?!?!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is that bad? :wink: ^ Strange sigi.

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 O_o Lol.

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Ten

    I liked this chapter alot. It showed how well the four work together. I also was glad you focused on Landon, who is my favorite, next to Ness. I like ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Speaks french, and must be really bored!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    The black in the first one makes a cool contrast. Is it in ink? I like the second one especially! It looks really three dimentional, even though its made only ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips to Creating an Ending

    What if you plan an ending, then get sidetracked so the ending you planned no longer makes sense?

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    It didn't really work on YWS's birthday, I don't think. However, that was in the old chatroom, and this one's better, so I don't know. Make a third option! :D ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Nine

    Okay, I'm back! Sorry, I havn't been keeping up. “Will you let me explain already?” Camael interrupted. “Jeeze, you mortals are so impatient.” “Oh…jeeze, don’t do that,” the angel said

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Is almost eighteen! :o :o :o :gasp:

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I left my choresters to go stair at the 'beautiful creature' which, to me, looked like something that had just walked out of a dilbert cartoon. Umm continued smiling serenely, ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    You can't forget RiverGirl who is turning 14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RIVERGIRL!!!! Happy birthday Cows and Fate, too.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    I think you should add custom rank.

    Dec 30, 2005


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann