User avatar

Jennafina

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Thirteen

    Me too! (But you know that, of course, lol.) Its really late here, so if these don't make sense.. its not my fault... (JK) Jonas was now fully formed on ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10. The water looks cool, but it doesn't really make that cool of an avatar.. Is it an aircraft carrier? (I'm not just being vindictive, lol.)

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. You said it yourself- she looks too pretty to be a kick *ss siren-like evil Hell-sprite of doom or whatever. And her face is a little pale. And no ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Twelve

    'Kay. I finished! No more critiques though.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Twelve

    Camael's dramatic entrence through this gaping hole in the ground sure is an anticlimax, lol. When I finished chapter eleven, I was sure it was going to be some monster. ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10. Its well drawn, it looks a little like some type of fantasy warrior perhaps? But a little to far zoomed out. I cant see his face.

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Away in a Cave

    'Ragheads' and 'head' don't rhyme, they're the same word. :P What Shreik said applies to me too, lol.

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    I'm GMT minus nine...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    Hehe you evil name stealer you! Actually, I would be honored if you were to name your bird after my Tofu. Like I said, especially if your bird happens to ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The mirror - A writer's friend?

    I'm like Snoink, I do it without thinking. Mercifully, I don't own a webcam, lol. Although it would be funny to see how someone discribes my face.

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10. LOL! Gotta love monk... I guess...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Wow! Thats amazing! :D I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Except this: “Maybe she really does,” One says, glancing out my eyes and then moving ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. Its pretty, but a little long and complicated for a sigi. And... its deap.... :P Sorry.

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Thanks, everyone! Marching gurl, you are so cool. :) BlackDaisy, you imagenation snob, you. (jk) :D. Zel: Corrections made. Is this any better? (On Luna, #13.) I made it small, ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Eleven

    This chapter explained alot. I like how the eyes change color when they use their gifts. Each color seems to fit the person's personality. Suddanly, the prologue makes more sense. ...

    Dec 31, 2005


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec