User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    ^ I think its a bit... creepy, actualy. Why is it smirking?! 7/10.

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has over two hundred posts now, is my friend here, and may be part cat, lol.

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boston Massacre (Redrew the picture)

    That looks nice for a first try in ten years or whatever, lol :) My main critique is that everything looks really two dimentional. To fix this you could add ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. Its pretty low quality, and I can't tell what it is. However, it looks like fire, and is my favorite of your avatars. Jigsaw: You know I was joking, ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Twenty

    The four rock. I loved it when they stood back to back, it was really.... I don't know... Powerfull? I've read all the ones up to here, but havn't been ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is hosting a 1000 post party! ^I WANT TO BE LIKE HER! :)

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    Awwww :( :P I like the heart, the coloring looks really good. I can't tell wether you made it on a paint program or in watercolors. The shadow looks photoshoped, ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    How about Cleopatra? (Cleo for short?) That seems like a cool name... What kind of bird is he/she?

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    *Helpfully points out to eyes that she has ten posts- twice that much* CONGRATS!!!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    3/10. Face it, Jig. Rivergirls right. LOL, Kidding. But she is. And yes, I know where he's from.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Seventeen

    YAY! Go Max! “I thought you were my friends,” Max was yelling, quieter now. “Friends aren’t supposed to treat each other like this.” ^This doesn't make sense... Camael stepped out ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Sixteen

    Woah! Freaky! Ness, Landon and Jonas seem posessed or something! One thing: She doesn’t have any classes with most of us. Isn't a group of four a little small to ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Fourteen

    Hello, again! A long hallway was straight ahead of them, and the four progressed through it blindly. The hallway was more like a tunnel, complete with dirt walls. Water trickled ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Fifteen

    Wow! That was your best chapter yet! Seriously! (In my humble opinion, of course, lol.) I lived the mention of sleep telekenisis, that was really funny. The teacher charecter seems ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    I think I might have Ettinodeg's Malady too, along with Corporeal Lieninitis, and Bordomitis: Where everything, even things that would normally be considered fun are boring. Not to be confused ...

    Jan 6, 2006


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein