User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Morton the Mad Tinker

    Unless the goblin was really dense, the macienery might pull him over. :P

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Joined about five months after me.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: (Blank Member) v2

    Okay, someone tried to do this before, and it turned out really badly; into this giagantic flame war that had to be locked. Trying again...: Only positive nominations, no nominating ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10, because it sounds very midieval(sp).

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Jennafina> As far as possible from my real name, but still has the letters of it. I thought it up when I was four, and its been my alias name ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Very funny critiquer.. Witty coments... (:))

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Just finished her really long story :) ^Is another one of these people here I wish I could be like. ^Spooky avatar.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    ^lol :P Um... Bananas? :)

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Lol, oops, sorry. I feel evil now.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/7- 1/14

    *Takes cue from Dusky* CONGRATS, SAM!!!

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Demon...Dono style.

    Wow, thats fancy! I LIKE seeing two different artist's spin on the same theme. They're both unique :). I think you should ink the badge, it looks light and is ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    w2e have no llives, lol. either that or jst waayn too much time on our hands...... woww, ive bgot5en better at this.. creep0y6.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Thanks everyone! And, because I have absolutely no life whatsoever, I will be bothering you all with more fan art. For christmas I got this really sharp brusg pen, and ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    Dude, way to ruin book six in your title! No XXX rating, no WARNING: SPOILERS.... :evil: I've read the book already, but other people might not have, so change it ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Four to Stand - Chapter Twenty-Four - Final Chapter

    ..... *stares in stunned awe* I loved this from the begining! And the ending works out perfectly, too. I kind of guessed they'd stick with it. Congrats at finishing! If ...

    Jan 7, 2006


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100