User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    *cough* Capitalize, and it would get higher...! 6/10.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there ^^

    At the moment, points don't real have an.... um...... point, apart from letting you play games in the arcade, but soonish it will cost points to post in the lounge ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep, I'm new!

    Hi Ginny! Welcome! Ginny is my favorite Harry Potter charecter, apart from Tonks. Sorry. Randomness... I live in wet and windy AND SNOWY Alaska. High five! Call me whatever you ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. *sigh* Wow. Thats suprisingly depressing.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10. It seems to go with your location also.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Minor Contribution

    This spawned from a weird dream.... But I finished it! For the first time in my life, I finished something! I'm not saying its good, just saying its... done...... Help ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10. She looks sad.... And *cough* Nice...um.... outfit? :P

    Jan 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Marcus and Charlotte

    Marcus looked in into her sparkling green eyes, as he sat propped up in his hospital bed. Maybe just into? 'In into' seems a little repetitive. “I love you you ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    OMG DUSKY YOU RECOGNISED HER! *sounds like ditz* Yes! Thats her! Its Nausikaa! 6/10. He looks like he's drowining and its too small! I think I've rated this one already ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ironic

    I liked how Ashley kept remembering what Kevin was like as a boy. It seemed to give your story... depth? I also really liked the song. So sad. :( And ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10. LOL! Badger badger badger...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    CAN I CALL YOU FUZZY?! (Sorry.) Welcome, Kristina! Everyone on YWS LOVES waffles. They're tasty. jk :D

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A Land.....

    Nice rhyming! :) A Land where man walk free as the brisk breeze, I think if you took out the brisk, and changed man to men it would flow better. ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite boards in the yws

    Um.... I think Art, then Fantasy Fic, then Other Fic, then Randomness.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    *cough* maybe..... *cough* I *might* have.... TPBM Is about to go critique my art. :D :twisted:

    Jan 11, 2006


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday