User avatar

Jennafina

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hell

    That made me think. I like the last line especially, it makes it different. There were alot of typos, though. You should read through it and see. For I few ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    My favorite is the last one. He looks cool and colected, I like his pose, the way the cloths wrinkle... The stomach muscles look a little overdone though. Kinda gross. ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: please enter to expierence intence nudity

    0_o Ditto Grif. (Kidding.) I'm Jenn, hope to see you around. Nice name, by the way. You sound like you have an interesting life. Start a blog, please! :D

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10. Awww. LOL, you look pretty.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. Cool, but kinda blury.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    3/10. It makes me sad. And I don't really think its funny, if its suposed to be a joke. Sorry, TSA. :(

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^^ AMAZING WRITER!!! I love all your work. They always hold my attention. I also like your critiques/coments. Very detailed and funny. Oh. AND you have pretty avatars.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Minor Contribution

    Thanks everybody for the reviews! I've edited. I loved how the pixie and Savanna took themselves very seriously, but you could tell everyone else thought they were nuts. Thanks. I'm ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Holy

    Wow... I like this too. Its kind of haunting. The last line, like Dusky and BD said, really makes this different, and memorable. You seem to have changed it though... ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    LOL :) Aw, thats cute. You lose three points because its not punctuated though. :P :evil: 7/10.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Asher

    The ‘Cappello Povero’ was quite crouded. The bartender, a tall, harried looking woman, was serving glasses of Italy’s famously delicious wine to a variety of happy drunks. Lillian stepped in, ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Poor... poor people...

    Ahhh... *sigh* Kids these days...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ My Own Rainbow. Sorry, I'm not that good at criting poetry... I did my best..?

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My own rainbow

    The chopyness here really built up the tension, and gave it much more atmosphere than it would otherwise. Ditto Chevy about the lacing me up line; it needs some followthrough. ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On Watching Donnie Darko

    My favorite stanza is the fourth one too. I like how you discribe the snowflakes falling, and the barrier. Want to know something sad? Snip Snip isn't making any of ...

    Jan 19, 2006


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi