User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: star wars

    This is the wrong forum. It's for science-fiction stories written by YWS members. To discuss somebody else's science-fiction stories, you should make a new topic in Entertainment/The Lounge, or join ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hailey

    I like this all, and you're right, it's alot different from your norm. The tone is pretty cynicle(sp?) and that makes it even better. I have a few coments though... ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Mediocre Art (created by Splint)

    I like the cat too. I also like the shading on the random people, especially on the girl on the left. I like her face too, the eye not covered ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    I take fencing lessons! (Foil.) I'm not good, (I just started) but I want to get better. You sound busy. Nice to meet you, and I hope to see you ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    The old man face recieves an enthusiastic eight, but, unfortunately, I will have to award the second naught but a troublesome two. Seen it too many places, and am getting ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Angels do exist in hell

    Wow. As always, I am completely jealous of your amazing unmatchable incredeble poetic ability. I especially like how, though you change subjects alot, each stanza conects with the one before ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Poop

    Jeez, you're amazing. I like her hair especially. It falls on her face casualy...? Or something... The goggles are funny, but they make her look a bit like a bug. ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    :) Ah, the familiar fan-products debate. Seen this about fanfiction, too. I do think that its helped. Like RiverGirl said, I think it's a tool. Or something. :p #18. Because ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Life's Irrelevant Continuation

    Wow, even though I don't understand what this is suposed to mean at all, I really, really like it. It's cool how each discriptive word has a line, and then ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: V-DAY

    Niiiiiiiiice. I think the lines in capitals should be in italics... And also, this is poetry, so I don't think it has to be censored. Although, I'm not complaining. **** ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/7-2/14

    Nine page critique on MY STORY!!! (Called Asher if you want to see the major crit, its on page two.) Congrats! You totaly deserve this.

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Enders

    Interesting. The writing style seems distant, but it makes me curious to see the rest. His romantic soul was prone to find older beginnings, ideas born from lofty writings or ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10.5/10!!! Extra credit for animation. THAT IS SO ABSOLUTELY FUNNY!!! *Rolls around quaking with laughter*

    Feb 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Failure

    Here I am again! Because my review via email was completely substandard and I'm feeling guilty, I've come back. I think I said something like 'I looooove it.' *Bad jennafina! ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10. I have no idea what it is, (do I see half an 'A' there?) but it has this draw to it...

    Jan 31, 2006


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay