User avatar

Jennafina

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You Are Drowning

    It is just you, us, and the low, saturated clouds in all directions. There is nowhere for you to go, your boat is in splinters, its nets ripped to pieces, ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself

    Welcome! Congrats on finishing! (Belated thanks, if it's been a while.) My favorite emticon is this: :smt084. Pretty fairy princess! :) I hope to see you around. Maybe you'll post ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sorry Mom

    This was certantly interesting ;). Lol, it was funny. However, you have a lot of little errors that need to be fixed. Punctuation! VERY important. :) ~A Lame Demonstration of ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 for vaguely Naruto-esque anime ninja character. :) lol.

    May 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gerard

    Wow! I like it! The first sentence has really nice imagry. For the rest of my critique, I'm instead of quote marks, I'm going to use italics, because they take ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Flesh this out

    "Mother," Betsy called, entering her mother's bedroom, "I am going to die." Mother observed her, unamused. "You are going to die?" "I am going," Betsy repeated, slowly and patiently, "to ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreams are Not Realistic

    That was cute! It was kid-ish, but not poorly done at all. I'm interested to see what the teacher does to the poor kid with dreams, but it works as ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • General Articles Re: The Elysian Fields - Editing.

    Hello! *does SPLOOSH homework* In Greek Mythology, the dwelling of the blessed paradise, situated at the end of the world. This sentence doesn't make sence. Maybe it could be combined ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)

    Since this is set in japan, I think the students would call Mr. Brice 'Sensei'.

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you mother.

    Oh dear... Blade incest. :lol: Looks like Fishr got most of this, but I do have one thing. I feel...and I lust. With the katana I cut off my clothing. ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brinda

    Hey Hannah! Great to see another story! :) She pulled back the stray strands of long brown hair that hung loose around her shoulders, framing her face and setting alight ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    For some reason, when I use the dark one, it makes a line across the left side of the window. It's about a centimeter thick. I can't click the links ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    He proposed to you!??!? What did you say? Are you going to marry him? ;) jk You are so pretty! I love your hair...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Topics of Conversation

    The first thing I noticed, even before I read any of this, is that it's completely clumped up. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make some spaces! It hurts my eyes.... ow... Okay, ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: computer art

    It reminds me of an inkblot image. It looks like different things depending on the way you look at it. I also think it would make great computer wallpaper if ...

    Mar 12, 2006


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah